存在是个很可笑的事。。。
Monday & Tuesday yawn...
Nothing much as usual...started on my so-called application, wanted to create a crumpler bag application for the fun of it...haha, but end up creating a napfa result generator because I couldn't figure out the coding to do what I wanted. Somemore I heard the supervisor was going to come down that day... Panicked alot since my application wasn't done. End up he didn't come at all...
Had napfa trial as usual... behx so freaking tired, couldn't run as fast as I could last week, my leg muscles were straining so much that at the end of the four rounds it gave way~ O_O! Couldn't walk properly...macham crippled, hahaha.. Didn't had the strength to do pull up... and they increased both crutches and pushup by 10 each T_T!
Wednesday specialization results are out!
o.O today pretty much slack the whole day and finish up my application..left the bloody validation to touch up on... Then the specialization results are out o.O! I got in BI with yemin, szekeng and huikee, whereas zhaokuang got isolated to IM and the rest went into FI o.O! Was brooding alot on whether I wanna change my specialization... Asked RuiQi and Benjamin some stuff on the specialization which helped me to confirm my decision to stay on in BI! Went off for like 2 hours for CCA event before I came back... So much fun there, dance till I high and laugh till stomach pain...
Evening went to weiliang house that area see benjamin and him play basketball whereas I just watch... didn't wanna sweat while waiting for Shin... Benjamin wanted to go town to get Vickie a present o.O! Went down to PS and found out I kind of an extra there... cause I never had a girlfriend before~ cannot offer any suggestion to benjamin~ T_T! But single ftw! =X End up never buy any present... cause cannot find any suitable stuff for vickie, then went to TCC drink kopi~ PS outlet was full, so we went paradiz centre and drink kopi~ chit chat~ Went home after that... Ben still suggested take 147 somemore..X_X! reach MRT we took the train to harbourfront because I suggested it since no seat if take from douby, then I thought next train would be last, we alighted at chinatown to board the next train... end up standing all the way home lolx
Thursday Appeals
Yawn~ didn't manage to get a proper sleep.. drink kopi before that so hardd to get to sleep~ but then I manage to sleep peacefully without my brother maplestorying away.. Every night disturbed by him until cannot sleep...
Finished my validations on my application~ yeah! then went to one corner chit chat with yemin and trevis... yemin was curious what was SM... we told him go google search for it... lolx~ Then he really go search...then kimberly caught him searching then we LOL! Illegal gathering until lunch time~
After lunch, came back to lab and wrote an appeal email for trevis~ he and shin wanna appeal to transfer to BI! Hopefully both of their appeals are successful!
Slept for an hour and woke up in time before my supervisor came in... Yay~ there's stuff for us to do at last! Wah...but all the stuff given like very chim... Tomorrow is gonna be a hella of a day...
Came home and help shin edit his appeal too... after that help trevis edit his as well... both wanna leave an impression on Tan SK, behx as if its that easy writing one that doesn't copy each other...
Nothing much as usual...started on my so-called application, wanted to create a crumpler bag application for the fun of it...haha, but end up creating a napfa result generator because I couldn't figure out the coding to do what I wanted. Somemore I heard the supervisor was going to come down that day... Panicked alot since my application wasn't done. End up he didn't come at all...
Had napfa trial as usual... behx so freaking tired, couldn't run as fast as I could last week, my leg muscles were straining so much that at the end of the four rounds it gave way~ O_O! Couldn't walk properly...macham crippled, hahaha.. Didn't had the strength to do pull up... and they increased both crutches and pushup by 10 each T_T!
Wednesday specialization results are out!
o.O today pretty much slack the whole day and finish up my application..left the bloody validation to touch up on... Then the specialization results are out o.O! I got in BI with yemin, szekeng and huikee, whereas zhaokuang got isolated to IM and the rest went into FI o.O! Was brooding alot on whether I wanna change my specialization... Asked RuiQi and Benjamin some stuff on the specialization which helped me to confirm my decision to stay on in BI! Went off for like 2 hours for CCA event before I came back... So much fun there, dance till I high and laugh till stomach pain...
Evening went to weiliang house that area see benjamin and him play basketball whereas I just watch... didn't wanna sweat while waiting for Shin... Benjamin wanted to go town to get Vickie a present o.O! Went down to PS and found out I kind of an extra there... cause I never had a girlfriend before~ cannot offer any suggestion to benjamin~ T_T! But single ftw! =X End up never buy any present... cause cannot find any suitable stuff for vickie, then went to TCC drink kopi~ PS outlet was full, so we went paradiz centre and drink kopi~ chit chat~ Went home after that... Ben still suggested take 147 somemore..X_X! reach MRT we took the train to harbourfront because I suggested it since no seat if take from douby, then I thought next train would be last, we alighted at chinatown to board the next train... end up standing all the way home lolx
Thursday Appeals
Yawn~ didn't manage to get a proper sleep.. drink kopi before that so hardd to get to sleep~ but then I manage to sleep peacefully without my brother maplestorying away.. Every night disturbed by him until cannot sleep...
Finished my validations on my application~ yeah! then went to one corner chit chat with yemin and trevis... yemin was curious what was SM... we told him go google search for it... lolx~ Then he really go search...then kimberly caught him searching then we LOL! Illegal gathering until lunch time~
After lunch, came back to lab and wrote an appeal email for trevis~ he and shin wanna appeal to transfer to BI! Hopefully both of their appeals are successful!
Slept for an hour and woke up in time before my supervisor came in... Yay~ there's stuff for us to do at last! Wah...but all the stuff given like very chim... Tomorrow is gonna be a hella of a day...
Came home and help shin edit his appeal too... after that help trevis edit his as well... both wanna leave an impression on Tan SK, behx as if its that easy writing one that doesn't copy each other...