So much for guiding and weddings

here comes my weekly update XD

Thursday
Whole morning slacking until my supervisor came in with 2 other lecturers, o.O~
it seems 3 of them are in-charge of WiMAX project. My project group only left me around, anyhow tell the lecturer they went lunch =X
Afternoon went to do saikang at auditorium for graduation ceremony. ZzZ, really saikang job, make us wait and wait, dunno how we gonna survive on the actual day, pushing a table just to the side at the end of the ceremony in FORMAL, -.- whereas the lecturers rehearse for the graduation. I see Gary Lim keep walking up and down to "give out" the certs and stuff until I think he ownself also sian alrdy, lolx~ Then see the rest of the "volunteers" from fypj walk up n down, damn funny...
Slack for a while after that then went back to lab, just to hear from my group member that we got stuff to do...DB connection! Need to save my simulation into database...how to do it, i dunno lolx. Went to jog at punggol park with benjamin 2 rounds at 7pm when I reached home since my dinner isn't ready yet~

Wednesday Teach or Taught?
Nearly late today... Woke up 10 mins late T_T! Morning sit down there listen lecture, first hour was kinda hot and one of the lecturer macham promoting NYP or psychoing the secondary school students, nearly felt asleep.. Dreaded the part on where we have to do a demo on how the "game world" is like. Looks so funny and lame...
Later on went to CL6 to "babysit" the students, seriously it's not my kind of work... half the students i'm in charge of didn't even work on the flash tutorial given to them, they were doing their own stuff... One of the kid from dominic's group keep asking question, lolx~ but as usual approach our GOD to help out when I dunno how to solve... XD
OH YA, the "Big Shot" wasn't in most of the time, and when student asking him question, he like got excuse to get off and ask us to ask alvin (one of the supervisor) to help.
Went back lab chit chat/slack~ went to eat MacDonalds after that with my CCA friends... Kinda need to buck up on my dance steps, or else i'm gonna drag my partner down with me T_T! Waited for my friend until 10pm+ then went back together... funny, just a few sessions of wednesday i didn't go, so many stuff happened...

Tuesday
YAY! my allowance from DSTA is in! Early in the morning went to interchange with yemin since I wanted to get concession for my EZlink card, also draw some money to use... =D Met my driving instructor on the way there, sunbian asked him when my test date is too~
Went for the briefing at 11am, which was postphoned from 10am, about what's tomorrow workshop is to be about. Got a free T-shirt~ so big, but compared to the open house T-shirt, this one was better design XD
Afternoon went to eat at AMK hub with zuyi, shin and yemin, sunbian get tickets to watch F4 that night~ Wanted to watch 4.30pm de, but the briefing earlier told us later 5pm must meet again -.- then bo bian must postphone to 9.20pm... in between the time eaten by some celebrity from china~ I forgot her name again, but acts in the "My wife is gangster" show o.O!
Went back school slack a bit, then my LO, Ms Kwa, came to find me again... She caught me slacking~ nooo! Anyway before that, she asked whether I free to attend a conference at SMU about web 2.0, I rejected it since I got the flash workshop tml, then I went to sabo HongJing, =X She always seems to find me first if there's saikang job to do... Dunno good or bad lolx. About the being caught part, think she was joking when she say going to inform my supervisor O_O!
Went for the briefing at 5pm at CL4, had a "refresher" course with Ms Teo, she seems as blur as usual~ I didn't have my notes since I was "absent" when one of the lecturer didn't saw me when she came. Went down to LTL-3 to "rehearse" for tomorrow's workshop. More of a torture. Space Invaders. What the heck. Zzzz.
Went to eat at S11 opposite AMK hub~ then hang around AMK Hub and Mac until the show started.
The theatre was better than the one on saturday! No new kind of theatre smell, sound quality and screen quite big, though not as big as vivo city. F4 quite nice, but I find the show too focus on Human Touch liao... 3.8 out of 5 =D
Saw a couple of old friends when taking the lift down to level 1. Dunno is concidence or what, I've been chatting with a lot of old friends this month...

Monday
Memory lost. =X
top