没想到伤心是那么痛的。。。
Now very the sian... nothing to do at FYPJ, thought I might just blog to pass the time here...
Monday, Tense&Sad
Bleh, I failed my driving practical test -.- nothing much I can do about it, cannot blame anyone but myself for being careless... Was sooo hoping I can pass so I could do what I wanted after completing my driving, bleh, think its gonna be delayed for quite some time...
Went to eat breakfast in the morning with Trevis at Mac since he was hungry, then not long after, its time for lunch~ I skipped it since I wasn't that hungry since I just ate breakfast and I was tense enough to make me full... Asked Trevis to clock out for me at around 12+pm after he return from lunch. Walked to YCK MRT with Shin and Trevis~ omg, it was raining too! Was panicking whether it would rain afterwards since I wasn't confident in driving in the rain...
Drove to Ubi and had my warm up before the test, pretty much shabby when I screwed up at the slope... Mr Ang brief me on what to do and don't do too~ somehow, half his instructions fallen on deaf ears -.-... Went to the waiting room and waited for the tester to come pick me up after I ballot for my tester, o.O i got test route 7, instructor was Dennis Ho O_O! Almost everyone was called out and left me and other guy... Was getting soooo tense~ all the wait till I finish my exam...
Started off smoothly, check everywhere and was shocked when my tester ask me to proceed to the slope first... my weakest link in the circuit O_O! Luckily, I got passed it without getting demerit there! There was so many cars in the circuit too! Went to directional change next, I had to do additional reverse... or else I would strike kerb and there goes 10 points T_T! Went to horizontal parking next, at a spot where I hated most in the circuit... my vertical parking was perfect~ and my S-course didn't have errors, but I dont get the point why I must check safety -.- Crank course next~ Perfect! Nearly hit traffic when I exit crank course... was sooo afraid that the tester demerit me for that... Did an E-Brake when we're about to exit circuit, bleh, I did it wrongly...
Wasn't really that tense after I got on the road, was much easier compared to circuit, less cars, more familar with the road... Was demerited for road hogging, bleh, how I noe he wanted to me go straight or right... so diam de, headed back to ubi center, another demerit for doing a wide turn T_T!
headed upstairs with the tester and he told me where I went wrong... reverse never check safety, braking inaccurate, my changing lane swivers, bah, I'll upload my results when I get home...
Mr Ang drove me back to YCK MRT, and since I didn't want to head home yet, I went back to the lab and slack~ ate dinner with Trevis before heading home with Dominic and Shin... Heart wasn't aching that much after I ate my dinner... it was throbbing with sadness the moment the tester told me I failed T_T
The moment I step home, my mom start asking where I went wrong, wasn't going to answer her that... It's fustrating enough without her asking... Went out after I showered to avoid my dad asking me questions... Went to deposit cash and took my own sweet time to get home...
Sunday, tired...
Woke up early in the morning at 10am, just to head down to YCK MRT for my driving lesson~ Commented by Mr Ang that it was smooth that day, maybe might pass too...
After that went home slack for a while~ watch naruto since I nearly felt asleep when watching deathnote this morning. Went to hougang stadium at 4+pm to run with benjamin and shin, so freaking tired at the end of it O_O! 2 days consecutive run...
Went to soak in the swimming pool after that, drank quite a bit of water~
Ate with pohhup, his gf and ben at hougang plaza after that before heading home... yawn~ was so tired...
Saturday, yet another day
Came to school and jog at stadium with Trevis at 9am+ and ate with breakfast with him before I head for my cca as usual~ Did chorography of 8 sets with the juniors... Afternoon had the usual practice~ finally finished "errtime", now proceeding to "funky town"... Guess what, we were asked to do model walks O_O! Feels so weird doing it... was told that "funky town" will need to pose alot for the gals, then the males also must do...
Received a sms from both pohhup n shin asking whether wanna go to chomp chomp eat dinner o.O near 6pm... Still haven't finish my cca practice, ended up late and met them at 7+pm, needed to shower first =X Ate till 8+pm and was halfway to the busstop before someone suggested whether to play pool a not~ I went home first before heading out again cause I was lazy to carry my bag all the way there~ went home shower, headed out just to know that they all went home first... later then meet... beh, make me rush for no reason...
Went to ben's house and camp there for an hour + before they were ready~ headed to hougang plaza to play pool since AMK closes at 11pm according to ben, played pool till near 2am o.O
Wanted to sleep straight after... but my dog was barking to be release... whole day tied up, then bo bian~ i release him and played with him a while... Watched deathnote after that, nearly felt asleep while watching, and decided to go to sleep...
Monday, Tense&Sad
Bleh, I failed my driving practical test -.- nothing much I can do about it, cannot blame anyone but myself for being careless... Was sooo hoping I can pass so I could do what I wanted after completing my driving, bleh, think its gonna be delayed for quite some time...
Went to eat breakfast in the morning with Trevis at Mac since he was hungry, then not long after, its time for lunch~ I skipped it since I wasn't that hungry since I just ate breakfast and I was tense enough to make me full... Asked Trevis to clock out for me at around 12+pm after he return from lunch. Walked to YCK MRT with Shin and Trevis~ omg, it was raining too! Was panicking whether it would rain afterwards since I wasn't confident in driving in the rain...
Drove to Ubi and had my warm up before the test, pretty much shabby when I screwed up at the slope... Mr Ang brief me on what to do and don't do too~ somehow, half his instructions fallen on deaf ears -.-... Went to the waiting room and waited for the tester to come pick me up after I ballot for my tester, o.O i got test route 7, instructor was Dennis Ho O_O! Almost everyone was called out and left me and other guy... Was getting soooo tense~ all the wait till I finish my exam...
Started off smoothly, check everywhere and was shocked when my tester ask me to proceed to the slope first... my weakest link in the circuit O_O! Luckily, I got passed it without getting demerit there! There was so many cars in the circuit too! Went to directional change next, I had to do additional reverse... or else I would strike kerb and there goes 10 points T_T! Went to horizontal parking next, at a spot where I hated most in the circuit... my vertical parking was perfect~ and my S-course didn't have errors, but I dont get the point why I must check safety -.- Crank course next~ Perfect! Nearly hit traffic when I exit crank course... was sooo afraid that the tester demerit me for that... Did an E-Brake when we're about to exit circuit, bleh, I did it wrongly...
Wasn't really that tense after I got on the road, was much easier compared to circuit, less cars, more familar with the road... Was demerited for road hogging, bleh, how I noe he wanted to me go straight or right... so diam de, headed back to ubi center, another demerit for doing a wide turn T_T!
headed upstairs with the tester and he told me where I went wrong... reverse never check safety, braking inaccurate, my changing lane swivers, bah, I'll upload my results when I get home...
Mr Ang drove me back to YCK MRT, and since I didn't want to head home yet, I went back to the lab and slack~ ate dinner with Trevis before heading home with Dominic and Shin... Heart wasn't aching that much after I ate my dinner... it was throbbing with sadness the moment the tester told me I failed T_T
The moment I step home, my mom start asking where I went wrong, wasn't going to answer her that... It's fustrating enough without her asking... Went out after I showered to avoid my dad asking me questions... Went to deposit cash and took my own sweet time to get home...
Sunday, tired...
Woke up early in the morning at 10am, just to head down to YCK MRT for my driving lesson~ Commented by Mr Ang that it was smooth that day, maybe might pass too...
After that went home slack for a while~ watch naruto since I nearly felt asleep when watching deathnote this morning. Went to hougang stadium at 4+pm to run with benjamin and shin, so freaking tired at the end of it O_O! 2 days consecutive run...
Went to soak in the swimming pool after that, drank quite a bit of water~
Ate with pohhup, his gf and ben at hougang plaza after that before heading home... yawn~ was so tired...
Saturday, yet another day
Came to school and jog at stadium with Trevis at 9am+ and ate with breakfast with him before I head for my cca as usual~ Did chorography of 8 sets with the juniors... Afternoon had the usual practice~ finally finished "errtime", now proceeding to "funky town"... Guess what, we were asked to do model walks O_O! Feels so weird doing it... was told that "funky town" will need to pose alot for the gals, then the males also must do...
Received a sms from both pohhup n shin asking whether wanna go to chomp chomp eat dinner o.O near 6pm... Still haven't finish my cca practice, ended up late and met them at 7+pm, needed to shower first =X Ate till 8+pm and was halfway to the busstop before someone suggested whether to play pool a not~ I went home first before heading out again cause I was lazy to carry my bag all the way there~ went home shower, headed out just to know that they all went home first... later then meet... beh, make me rush for no reason...
Went to ben's house and camp there for an hour + before they were ready~ headed to hougang plaza to play pool since AMK closes at 11pm according to ben, played pool till near 2am o.O
Wanted to sleep straight after... but my dog was barking to be release... whole day tied up, then bo bian~ i release him and played with him a while... Watched deathnote after that, nearly felt asleep while watching, and decided to go to sleep...