Countdown of 9s of myself

Yawn~ wanted to end with the previous post... then ruiqi over there say i so bad ignore the tag... i write liao must tell me hor... =X dont act blur with me~

9 things about me
1. Pet lover ^^
2. Lack self-confidence
3. Keep my emotions to myself
4. Dress very normally(Unless its special o.O)
5. Quite the anti-social
6. Lazy(a bad habbit i'm trying to correct)
7. Put others before myself
8. Fair-minded
9. Like to hang around my close friends(How much true about this, i still doubt myself... lolx)

8 things I wanna do before I die
1. Learn the piano(seems to be putting off quite long)
2. Get a job that allows me to travel around the world frequently(should be easy)
3. Get to stay alone for my own privacy for once in my life
4. At least fulfill my parents' wishes of me getting into U
5. Go overseas with my closest friends for a fun trip(Hopefully it comes true next year)
6. Enjoy the sunset from the beach with someone close(this seems farfetched)
7. Own a house and a car =D
8. Overcome my bad points

7 ways to win my heart
1. Be yourself(no point if u change urself)
2. Be understandable to each other
3. Give each other the freedom and privacy
4. Able to accept both my good and bad personality
5. Does not keep her problems to her own
6. Trusting each other
7. Able to accept my family and most importantly, my friends

6 things I believe in
1. Fate
2. Reality
3. Friends
4. Family
5. Instinct
6. Myself

5 things I hate
1. Backstabbing friends
2. Reality(Hard to accept certain stuff)
3. Getting bored
4. People who doesn't get what they deserves
5. Myself(Blame myself for certain stuff)

4 of my favourite items in my room
1. My laptop
2. My presents
3. My alarm clock
4. My bed

3 things I do everday
1. Drink water
2. Dinner(Usually skip breakfast, lunch is out of topic if i oversleep)
3. Shower

2 things I'm trying to do now
1. Finish this 9s to 1s
2. Chatting to friends

1 person I want to see right now
1. No one in particular

Tags
No one in particular, i not so bad de...=X
top