RAWR! VENTING OUT

RAWR~! why are my parents showing favouritism towards my brother??? I don't see myself getting showered with things that i really wanted when i was his age. I don't see why that when he's the stubborn child in the house who always talk back, he get things that i dont get usually when i was a "good" child when i was his age, helping my mom with the housechores. RAWR! i seriously need to vent this out, or the next person i'm gonna vent this at is my parents' face.

My brother is only 14... and normal tech, but i dont see the point why that he always gets what he wanted when i dont. I don't see why I should be such a good child for all this years and not being shown the kind of respect i wanted. I've tolerated with my brother for that long, sharing room with him, not getting a room to myself and my clothes having to be split around the house in different wardrobes and always asking nothing much of my parents, having to share their burdens, always putting them as my first priority.

Take for example, psp slim. my dad initially wanted to get it for me. but he also wanted to get for my brother. I told him not to get, it's like a waste of money since he's like only NT and getting him one is so much gonna affect his grade. I was like, since he's so insistent on getting him one, i'm gonna use my own money get it. I just dont like to use the same money my dad's going to use for my brother since it's just going to get wasted by him.. and it's his money i'm feeling heart pain for

Is this world so f***ing unfair such that the middle son always get pushed with the most responsibilities to act as a son, and the youngest and oldest sons get to enjoy life at home? Or isit that my attitude towards my family so f*** up that i feel this way towards my family?

I don't feel like coming home that early everyday nowadays, especially enjoyed the days when the entire family not at home. When i have my own job, the first thing i wanna do to be independent will be to move out and rent a room if my elder brother is still stuck living in the same house... it would be like 2-3 years down the road by then... if he still isn't out, he's really a gonecase for a 29 year old guy. RAWRRR!
top