Busy busy~

blogging in the middle of the night~ i got bored of project... been doing it for the past few days non-stop, and i would have been stuck for a very long time if ShiN and SzeKeng didn't helped me =D feel very bad to pester them when they still got their stuff to do...but they are the only few person i can find for help =X

holiday doesn't seems like holiday to me~ so much homework, and my project isn't going as smooth sailing as i hope it would be... anyway, looking forward to year end~ i still got my research to do... rawr~!

My tags~! Whats the best thing I have done this year?
Hmm... I started working outside for the 1st time in my life! Nothing much surprising, but I think it's a good thing, since i'm earning money outside for my own =D My performance this year too during the summer festival~! Think it's the best performance I did ever... think it's safe to upload now~ i did a fewmistakes here and there..X_X try and spot me~ very obvious de

rawr~ only can 5 mins...photobucket dont give me the remaining T.T but the remaining part doesn't involves me much~ lolx

What's my new year resolution?
Graduate from NYP and go on a graduation trip! Learn the piano~ (this hasn't been acomplished this year ...sobs)

What's coming up for future plans?
Career
3 paths to take, 2 of which is up to my grades, 1 is up to my medical checkup. Travelling
backpacking trip in japan!!! got this idea from my friend, sounds fun!

What's the first thing I'm wanna get/eat next year?
Closest item I can get:
Accessories || Clothes!
In my dreams:
My own room! I need privacy~ rawr!
First thing I wanna eat:
Omu Rice at Taka~ I haven't been there to eat for quite a while!

Any regrets that makes me feel remorse/guilt?
Too many to account for... IPP, driving, choice of words, time planning...

rawr~ i'm done with my tag~ thanks angeline for being the first to write! back to project...yawn~~
top