What are friends?

Woke up bright and early in the morning, to go to school to join the guys for a swimming session. I went earlier though, to take a peek at my juniors. I felt so old when the practice session started -.- the youngest was 4 years younger than me. T.T! But I got seniors there too... so I'm definitely wasn't the oldest there~ plus I don't look like 1 =X

Had an interesting talk with "someone". I'll just leave it till it's confirmed~ lol! Very interesting indeed... I'm surprised I was included in the top few of her friends' list, and something I'm happy about. At least she made it known to me I'm not without good friends.

Day before suppose to go swimming, end up going to gym with my secondary classmates. Felt so shy there~ all the guys there were HUGE. I felt so puny when I was there. Did a bit of training, half of all the weights my friends were doing -.-! But~ it made a point how much training I have to get done before National Service. The gym over at YCK provided hot shower~ cool! Went to have cheap Mac dinner in school with them before heading home, they said they wouldn't get sick of eating cheap mac everyday, but I disagree~ it's still more expensive then normal food!
top