平静

Beh, wasn't meaning to do any posting at all... But think I'll do it now... later my tagboard all complain too long lolx

Tuesday, Caught on the spot?
Today wasn't such as "bad" as usual, one of my predictions came true o.O
Morning was so freaking boring as usual too, didn't have anything to do at all. So I slept as usual... wasn't able to sleep in that short chair of mine, so I swap mine with Hong Jing for a while... Felt asleep in a couple of minutes, just to wake up with a staff beside me chatting with Hong Jing...O_O! Apparently I was sleeping too deeply to notice Hong Jing kicking me... Damn it, I'm not going to borrow his chair to sleep again...
Lunch went to a nearly coffee shop for lunch! Decided to try out a western food stall (Botak Jones) which just opened a few weeks ago. Ehem, we waited for like 45 mins until our food came and the food was like... so expensive! But ok la, the serving quite big, eat finish will full. The chicken was very dry that i ended up buying my 2nd drink...
Afternoon had some stuff to do, more comparison to do again -.- after presentation.
Saw the BIG boss today when Hong Jing and I decided to take a detour to see a staff about some work, o.O not as bad as I expected him to be... I also wondered whether being a secretary has more leave than normal staff, the team's secretary always seems to be on leave.
Saw some of the staff when we were waiting for the lift. They asked us to pick a restaurant for lunch sometime. Think they treating bah, so rich nia... heard Hong Jing heard them talking about buying a massage chair at 5k..O_O!
Reach home liao kena niao by my mom say my hair too long... Last time used to niao my brother, now my turn to kena niao by her... BEH! Think next week then I go cut =X

Monday, DSTA is so stinking rich...
Yeah, they are so damn rich, laptops aplenty... until can lose the battery charger...
Yawn~ Today had nothing much to do during morning except prepare for presentation~ Good thing it was a fast one... Didn't have to open our mouths much since he ask us to "scan" through the results. Nothing much happened after that, yeah, really nothing "much".
Went home after work as usual, since there's no seat i stood at a corner on the MRT... Then at Outram Park mrt, an auntie come corner me! O_O! FELT so constraint by her that I decided to give the spot to her...
top