Driving!
Yawn! had a pleasant sleep, whole week haven't been sleeping well at all. Wanted to continue sleeping till late afternoon nia, but need to get ready for driving...
Woot! Today only a single mistake during driving, wahahaha~ drove all the way to ubi there, Mr Ang never say a single word, hehe. Then he suddenly ask me drive into HDB parking lot, I was like OMG, don't tell me I'm doing parking in the carpark today~ End up doing horizontal parking between 2 cars. Then he told he to wait while he go get lunch~ diaoo! I thought what seh... He's not going to have any lunch break later, so he needs to get his lunch, I haven't ate my lunch either, had to eat after driving which would be like nearing 4pm.
When I was driving out of the carpark, got 1 taxi at the side picking up passenger, then I thought wouldn't move. Then I move out the time, he chiong pass me O_O! Lucky Mr Ang pull handbrake, say what the taxi had right of way, if knock him all the more the taxi driver gain...
Drove to a parking area where loads of "L" cars are doing parking too. Did parellel and horizontal parking whereas he was eating. Beh, my stomach was grumbling. After that drove back to YCK MRT, not a single mistake until the T junction before NYP, where need to stop and let pedestrian cross before turning at red light. I never do properly then he say me all the way back to YCK mrt -.-! Next lesson gonna be a circuit! weee! but it's at night...
Went to hougang mall 打包 LJS for my late lunch, then go home play Rose Online~ Weee!
Woot! Today only a single mistake during driving, wahahaha~ drove all the way to ubi there, Mr Ang never say a single word, hehe. Then he suddenly ask me drive into HDB parking lot, I was like OMG, don't tell me I'm doing parking in the carpark today~ End up doing horizontal parking between 2 cars. Then he told he to wait while he go get lunch~ diaoo! I thought what seh... He's not going to have any lunch break later, so he needs to get his lunch, I haven't ate my lunch either, had to eat after driving which would be like nearing 4pm.
When I was driving out of the carpark, got 1 taxi at the side picking up passenger, then I thought wouldn't move. Then I move out the time, he chiong pass me O_O! Lucky Mr Ang pull handbrake, say what the taxi had right of way, if knock him all the more the taxi driver gain...
Drove to a parking area where loads of "L" cars are doing parking too. Did parellel and horizontal parking whereas he was eating. Beh, my stomach was grumbling. After that drove back to YCK MRT, not a single mistake until the T junction before NYP, where need to stop and let pedestrian cross before turning at red light. I never do properly then he say me all the way back to YCK mrt -.-! Next lesson gonna be a circuit! weee! but it's at night...
Went to hougang mall 打包 LJS for my late lunch, then go home play Rose Online~ Weee!