五年的纪念。。。

Yawn~ Didn't got more than 6 hours of sleep. Slept around 3am because I wanted to watch animation before i sleep, and I had to be at school at 9am for training. At least better than my friend, he had less than 2 hours of sleep...
Reach school and my juniors were asked to run 25 rounds around two basketball courts! I joined them for the fun of it, and stopped at 15 round because i ran out of breath, nooO~ I lost to my juniors~ 老了!
Saw new faces again today at practice, this time more males than females! First time in history! My seniors(Danny, XiangMing, Yzak) went through basics with everyone, I joined in for fun~ Anyway because most of the juniors were already dead tired from running, then he took over for them since afternoon is going to be FIERCE.
1pm, I see loads of old faces I haven't seen in the past 1 year~ We did our warm up together, oh my, everyone was having troubles doing it, haha, all haven't done the warm up for 1 year already... We had our intense training after, done alot of footwork too, stomp until my leg feel like breaking.
Danny wanted to do something like Stomp the Yard. OMG, I think the stage won't handle it, 25 of us doing that will crush the stage since he wanted coordination and togetherness... Yeah, during the intense practice, it's like history repeating itself. Haven't done this kind of practice in a huge group since 1 year ago. Been quite a while since I did practice with Albin, Jasmine, Wendy etc. Really enjoyable!
Since I have BBQ with them later, after practice I went home to shower instead of showering in school, I needed to change into slippers because my leg were hurting from stomping. Wasn't really feel like going out of the house after showering, feel so nice to lay down on bed and go to sleep, but heck, let's get this over with.
Met Lue Song at AMK MRT and took train down to TPY. We overtook 1 stop -.-! Talked too much without noticing we overtook... Only realised that when the door closed... Met up with everyone when we returned and bought drinks for the BBQ. 20 bottles of drinks. Walked to the condo where Jessica lived since my seniors booked the BBQ pit there. Saw Leon, Yzak and Jessica there when we arrived~ Beh, we only had 1 BBQ pit to cook for 40+ people. This is going to take a while...
We moved BBQ pit to the swimming pool side since no one was there and since it was only 1 pit on either side, the pool doesn't have as much mosquito as the previous site. Chit chat with everyone whereas the seniors were preparing the food. SO tempting to push someone into the pool...haha. The food couldn't be cook fast enough at first because forgot to buy butter. They went out to buy whereas the rest of us chit chat, played iucebreaking games. Still got puzzle fighter competition...lol!
Ate alot of food after that since the "chefs" had time to cook the food during the games. But after that is already quite late liao, some people had left, then they ordered too much food. 400 satays still haven't cook at the end of BBQ. They gonna BBQ again tomorrow lol, not sure how they gonna eat finish 400 with like 10+ ppl...
Bid our farewells and went home for the night. Thought must end up taking cab home cause last bus gone, then decided to try our luck to take bus at AMK since there's still train service left. Wee~ just nice 74 came in less than 1 min...haha. Was DEAD tired when I reach home... After shower, slept in less than 5 mins..
top