永恒的友情和爱情

Friday! Chiong day!
Yeah~ its friday again! And Spiderman 3 to watch! Wore new shoes today too!
Saw one of secondary school friends again! Seriously, so much concidence...
Didn't got anything new to do! Cause I was late for work, then my OIC gave the work to Hong Jing. T_T! Nothing much went on DSTA after that, went on napping and doing the assignment given to us as usual. Oh yeah, didn't have dinner with assistant director~ yay! Make me panic for no reason.
After work, which was like 5.30pm, I waited for like nearly 1 whole hour before Poh Hup and his girlfriend joined me. Shin came after that, late as usual. Went to collect tickets after that before going to eat at Kim Gary Hong Kong Restaurant. OMG~ the queue was long! The person told us to wait for half an hour, dunno true a not. Shin told me to pick my dish first, say what I always take longest to choose de, where got nia, I very anything de loh... Trevis, Edison, Kimberly, Kaheng, Barney and his friend joined us at the queue when they reached. Poh Hup went to told the waiter we had 2 more ppl because barney and his friend decided to join us for dinner. Then you know what? that MRP went off with his friend to eat burger king when he saw the queue so long. Really MRP loh! When we finally got in and have the food served to us~ yeah, the food quite nice, looks almost the same as the 24hour Hong Kong cafe, just different kind of food. Refused to pay with my card~ because there's 8 of us eating, and I don't want to collect cash. Later my wallet very fat...
After that went to watch Spiderman 3! yeah! GV MAX's screen is huge! I can even watch without my specs on! Show quite nice~ Could be better if they didn't edited the storyline, seems so fake. Theatre had quite a few kids interruption, yea but no complains, they ARE kids.
After movie, went to harbourfront MRT, thought no more train le... But left 1 train go to clarke quay, not to punggol park. The staff say douby ghuat still got train to punggol, but I think by the time we reach the train should be gone, as agreed by the staff we asked. Split up after that, since all took different routes. Took bus 80 home with Kaheng and Shin, saw a loving old couple sleeping on a seat... Alighted at interchange with both of them since they wanted to get a drink. Walked home later and was so freaking tired. Having not wore flat shoes for quite a number of years, my leg was like ouch~ beh, think it's going to take a while before I get used to it...

Wednesday and Thursday, slacking days...
Saw one of my friend on MRT, o.O I thought it wasn't her in the first place because she was suppose to stay at hougang instead of serangoon... Then she turned around and said hi to me... lolx
Nothing much went on, slacking all day through since I had nothing much to do. Only saw my OIC went for lunch on one day, then Hong Jing and I decided to wait for her go down first.. When considered safe to proceed, we went to the lift area just to see her pop up of no where -.-! Only panic about tomorrow's so called dinner with the assistant director...
top