Curious Questions about Friendship
Woot... seldom post 2nd post shortly after my 1st... Was curious about the below questions i'm going to ask, been pondering over them for nearly half a year, and I would like to know everyone's answer... since I still haven't got mine myself. Do leave a tag at my tagboard if you wanna answer, else, just leaving it as it is is fine with me =D
How do you identify yourself/someone to be (his/her)/your best friend?
How would you feel about someone who you all along treated as a best friend who doesn't reprociate your feelings as a best friend? Would you ignore this and continue treating him/her as a best friend?
If one day, something bad happens to your best friend(I SERIOUSLY WISH THIS DOESN'T HAPPENS, I APOLOGISE IF I OFFENDED ANYONE), what would you have done? Does it goes to the extend of risking your life for him/her? Even though he/she just treats you like any of his friends?
Finally, would you change yourself just to be your friend's trusted friend or would you just leave yourself as you are to be accepted? If so, what extend would you change to?
If you find the above questions similar in any websites, most probably I didn't read it, i don't trust the information found on the internet for this kind of stuff. Again, feel free to critise me if this post done you any wrong, i apologise if i did
How do you identify yourself/someone to be (his/her)/your best friend?
How would you feel about someone who you all along treated as a best friend who doesn't reprociate your feelings as a best friend? Would you ignore this and continue treating him/her as a best friend?
If one day, something bad happens to your best friend(I SERIOUSLY WISH THIS DOESN'T HAPPENS, I APOLOGISE IF I OFFENDED ANYONE), what would you have done? Does it goes to the extend of risking your life for him/her? Even though he/she just treats you like any of his friends?
Finally, would you change yourself just to be your friend's trusted friend or would you just leave yourself as you are to be accepted? If so, what extend would you change to?
If you find the above questions similar in any websites, most probably I didn't read it, i don't trust the information found on the internet for this kind of stuff. Again, feel free to critise me if this post done you any wrong, i apologise if i did