Home Alone!

yeah~ my family and my bro's girlfriend finally went HK! Didn't went with them, since it clashes with my school, and I wanna go with friends, it's more fun that way =D! But I did told them to get me stuff from HK~ Once they're back, I'll be able to get my PSP slim then~ don't dare to buy when they are in HK... later no money for backup.

Yesterday morning, my dad drove the family except my bro and his girlfriend, since the car couldn't fit all 6 people. He keep nagging and nagging, no end de... Went to eat popeyes at terminal 1~ food was nice! Gonna eat there again on monday when my family returns from HK~! After that time for departure~ my dad was there nagging again, and once they're through the gate, WEEEEEEE!! But he still wanted a daily call to him once I reach home for the day -.-!

Went home to pick up my laptop as well as feed my dog before heading out with the usual gang to tcc~ this time at boat quay. Used a wrong coupon, wasted -.-. After spending 2 hours there doing my project, which I think was not heading anywhere, went to Century Square~ Ben's dad treat us half-price at Tepanyaki! First time eating, not bad, but I find the goose kidney taste a bit weird o.O~! First time eating kidney related food, so, can't blame me for critising food... lol. Drove the gang back home~ can't relax yet... gotta finish up my presentation and com skills homework...yawn~

Today~ formal presentation! First time going to school by Car! Woke up automatically at 8am, just to found out that both my bro's alarm was not working -.-! Went off to pick ShiN up from his house before heading down to school bright and early to prepare our presentation~!

Skipped lunch to get more time to prepare... then during presentation, was editing the slides as needed while hearing comments by the independent marker -.-! He didn't understood what I was explaining to him though, so, yeah... tio shoot until quite badly ba~

Took photos with angeline n huiki after that at lvl 3... and yea~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINE! never wish you birthday in person =X

Drove angeline n szekeng home... i broke a law today! crossed the traffic light when it's red.. T_T! Then going to ShiN's house to drop off his belongings~ Wei Jun was with us, since he nothing to do at school anyway. Let ShiN drive my car back to my house as well as back to school after i dropped off my stuff back home~ Went Cafe Cartel for dinner with inclusion of Wei Jun, Poh Hup and Kahheng, after finally coming to a decision... only after I turned a big round in AMK -.-

Pretty much summarised, lazy to explain in details...yawn~ bored~

Does having a car just makes me feels more like a chauffeur? This past 2 days, having a car is great, but... let's leave it at this...~ 3 days more to go! Endure!! ROARRRRR!
top