work work! - peon

went to work for a day's worth of work at global industries! reach there le, my in-charge ask me wanna extend 1 more week... do data entry. ohwell, since i nothing to do for the next week as my gang all working sony, and leaving me out of it thx to my noobshit (T.T), i accepted.

Gotten my job from StaffLink Services. Not bad, they call me everytime they got a job offer, and i foolishly accepted this 1 day work at Science park 2, but got a 1 week more of work from it =D

My job there is really simple, but tedious, and strainful to my muscles, because of my size. I didn't ask for details about my job today, except just that I know I was going to do packing stuff. But I didn't expect packing files, 2 BIG cupboards O_O! I was suppose to pack them into boxes, and move the cupboards(Strainful) that contained them to another room, and unpack the files into the original location (Tedious). Thank god there was a nice guy to help me out with the cupboard, and I was going to take over his work next week since he's going on leave.

The office where we move the cupboard to, whom owner doesn't seems very please with the idea, since it took up alot of space, and he seems to be grumbling. Oh yeah, I got 2 lunch kakis! They are also temp staff! From Ngee Ann Poly! They seems pretty smart, but from engineering. One of them got into NTU and NUS selection too! T.T!

And the afternoon, I was rotting after I finished unpacking the files and moving the photocopier machines out for renovation, (Strainful, it's uber heavy, but thank god there's wheeler, there's one super BIG one). The nice guy I mention earlier didn't have anything for me to do, and since my in-charge went for late lunch, I slack-ed in my packing room while waiting for them for nearly 2 hours o.O nearly felt asleep a couple of times, then I bo liao go write pseudo code...=X

One nice thing about being in the HR department, my temp staff kakis doesn't seems to have a card of their own, whereas I got! maybe because their in-charge lazy to go apply for them or something, wee~ oh yeah, my in-charge(s) seems very friendly, maybe because first day of work... if I start screwing up, maybe will get scolded =P

Next week start, formal wear! 1 week! But no work on thursday thanks to public holiday! Maybe drop down to bugis to find my gang there kachao them =X

Oh yeah, does anyone know how to squeeze a VERY large chart, with hierarchy levels into a powerpoint slide? Cause my job next week is to make sure a chart with all the info appears on the slide, and I need some idea to squeeze them together. Thx! =D
top