lonely~
It has been 4 days since I work at global industries, and I realized I'm kinda lonely working~ everyday going to work and off work, I felt like I'm an emo fellow without any friends, liked I'm totally cut off from my normal group of friends, no contact. Even today, I spent my day watching drama, or playing games. Wanted to go down bugis disturb the guys, but felt that my appearance might be bothersome.
But the good stuff, my job doesn't requires much interaction, 1 of which I'm thankful for, and I have great in-charges though my lunch for the 2nd n 3rd days was alone. I I was joined by a temp staff guy while I was waiting for my super duper long lunch after half an hour of waiting on my 3rd day, thus ending my lonely lunch times.
I also realized that the temp staffs I had lunch with, they seems very smart T.T. I know everyone is born differently, but sometimes I feel inferior, and I thought of myself to be at the bottom of the stairs whereas everyone I know is on the stairs above and climbing.
I got some funny sms from someone who claimed I gave her my phone number after a particular exam, which I don't recall giving any, I just ignored her after the 2nd sms came =P
I wonder how long is this solitude of mine gonna carry on... gonna go disturb the guys after work tomorrow~! rawr~ it's gonna be so boring/lonely with those guys working for Sony the next few weeks, and when I'm out of job by monday. haiz~
But the good stuff, my job doesn't requires much interaction, 1 of which I'm thankful for, and I have great in-charges though my lunch for the 2nd n 3rd days was alone. I I was joined by a temp staff guy while I was waiting for my super duper long lunch after half an hour of waiting on my 3rd day, thus ending my lonely lunch times.
I also realized that the temp staffs I had lunch with, they seems very smart T.T. I know everyone is born differently, but sometimes I feel inferior, and I thought of myself to be at the bottom of the stairs whereas everyone I know is on the stairs above and climbing.
I got some funny sms from someone who claimed I gave her my phone number after a particular exam, which I don't recall giving any, I just ignored her after the 2nd sms came =P
I wonder how long is this solitude of mine gonna carry on... gonna go disturb the guys after work tomorrow~! rawr~ it's gonna be so boring/lonely with those guys working for Sony the next few weeks, and when I'm out of job by monday. haiz~