drunk? maybe
woot~ vesak day! I got my fortunes told by a fengshui fellow who was invited by my parents to see fengshui. Told pohhup about it and he made a lame joke out of the fortunes I told him -.-
Anyway, went all the way to holland village at night with the gang~ hoping to blow some aircon at eski bar, since the weather these days are super hot. But end up, the bar was closed down and replaced, so we ended up having drinks at a nearby bar. The drinkers of the night was barney, orville and zuyi... 3 jars of beers to themselves, and drank some from our carlsberg jar too. I ordered Hoegarrden White, after tasting a sip the day before from my friend's mug, quite nice compared to the usual tiger/heniken beer. Drinking once is a while is good =D The last time I drank was 2 years ago, christmas?
I remembered a scene from last night that seems to have occurred before... the contents were exactly same as the one I had in a dream o.O Not the first time occurring, but I can never tell if it's real though.
Anyway, went all the way to holland village at night with the gang~ hoping to blow some aircon at eski bar, since the weather these days are super hot. But end up, the bar was closed down and replaced, so we ended up having drinks at a nearby bar. The drinkers of the night was barney, orville and zuyi... 3 jars of beers to themselves, and drank some from our carlsberg jar too. I ordered Hoegarrden White, after tasting a sip the day before from my friend's mug, quite nice compared to the usual tiger/heniken beer. Drinking once is a while is good =D The last time I drank was 2 years ago, christmas?
I remembered a scene from last night that seems to have occurred before... the contents were exactly same as the one I had in a dream o.O Not the first time occurring, but I can never tell if it's real though.