Surprises huh?

Received a call from one of my secondary school friend last week, one whom seems the least likely to call and invite everyone from our class to his 21st birthday. Anyway, went down with some of my friends after getting him a present at Watson.. a shaver package~ Muthu's Curry Restaurant. Food was nice, except that since I couldn't take spicy, my first plate ended up with 5 cups of water going down my throat. After that, I couldn't bear to touch another plate. Oh yea, little india was flooded with indians, it's a frightening sight, especially when my friend was driving through them...

Went down to grapevine with the remaining peeps to grab a drink, nice place~ next time can go down and drink, not very expensive, and close too =D Didn't chat much, just drank my stuff and bid farewell~

As for graduation, it's another 2 days before I wear the gown, and for the class gathering, I got sick of asking, so~ I'm just gonna inform all the guys that want go that day together go down, or else don't go at all. Spare me the agony of asking and getting myself "caked" by them.

Back to latest updates~ my parents got a Canon IXUS 90 IS specially for my graduation. Exaggerating right? Anyway, our current digital camera is a pretty old one, 3 MP, BenQ. A new change doesn't hurt~ just that I find the timing to get one now is pretty wrong, since the IT show is about to start. But apparently, my graduation comes before that.



Now, onto some tags by Miss Lynette Wu, since I'm bored at the moment, I thought I'll entertain myself and anyone else reading this. I believe a minimal amount of people are still reading this, but oh well...

1. What disappoints you the most?
Myself.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
If I'm going alone, Australia it is~ If with friends, Korea and Japan are nice places to go.

3. What's your favourite thing to do?
To stare at the evening clouds from the beach.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Depends, most cases, yes. Otherwise, I disagree.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Have my wishes come true... whatever they are.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
In Singapore? Hell no.

7. What are you most afraid to lose most?
Tough question, my best friends and family?

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with it?
Travel around the world! Store in bank, or do investment?

9. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you recently?
A mistake that happened thanks to a photo.

10. What makes you happy?
As long as I don't sense unhappiness? Happy go lucky =D

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Can't be define, when you hate someone, it just happens. Best friend backstabbing is one though. Evidence first =X

12. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
Let's see, I would be 31 then... maybe a job that could keep me surviving in the ever changing cost of living in singapore?

13. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Too many to pick from... one I would like though would be shape shifting.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Not have any regrets, but I find that hard to achieve. My case that is.

15. What do you look in your other half?
I wish I know.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My anti-socialism, I find that part of mine irritating.

17. How long would you wait for the person you love to say yes to you?
Until she gets married? I'm the shy type... I don't think there will ever be a occasion where it will happen to me. Bachelor ftw!

18. What will you do if tomorrow never comes?
Spend it at the beach.

19. What it is that you really want now?
True friend? I don't think I found mine yet. Sad right?

20. If you get to rewrite a part of your life, which would it be?
When I'm in an embryo.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

I don't think I got more than 8 people reading my blog nowadays, so whoever is reading will be tagged =D Won't force you to tag, but whoever tag, at least I know who is still reading my blog =X
top