what a gathering...
Just came back not too long ago from JMD's anniversary gathering. I would be lying if I said I enjoyed it. Pretty much the same as last year, but I'm all alone this year for my batch... spent my first few hours there lonely playing my psp (uber glad I brought it along), started chit chatting only when I was going around to grab food, although it's not pretty much worth the $10, I was hungry when I came home... went to make noodles to satisfy my stomach and not making my pocket's hole bigger. Drank to my content though, coke is always bloating my stomach ^.^
The gathering wasn't all that undesirable though. Managed to gather some more information about my NS stuff, alot that I didn't know of, and most of which would keep me from making a fool out of myself on the 1st day there. That alone, I'm thankful to all the guy seniors =D
Alas, one of my secondary friend just past 21. Apparently, he's one of the few concern about his 21st birthday. Whereas for myself, I believe I would be spending it on outfield during NS, high probability of which I wouldn't have the chance to spent my birthday. I was once unconcerned about celebrating my 21st birthday, but then again, curious to know how many would remember and at least send a birthday greetings on my 21st eve.
PS: I heard from one of my juniors, Virgoians females have two types, a gentle type vs a da jie type. o.O I wonder how much of that is true.
The gathering wasn't all that undesirable though. Managed to gather some more information about my NS stuff, alot that I didn't know of, and most of which would keep me from making a fool out of myself on the 1st day there. That alone, I'm thankful to all the guy seniors =D
Alas, one of my secondary friend just past 21. Apparently, he's one of the few concern about his 21st birthday. Whereas for myself, I believe I would be spending it on outfield during NS, high probability of which I wouldn't have the chance to spent my birthday. I was once unconcerned about celebrating my 21st birthday, but then again, curious to know how many would remember and at least send a birthday greetings on my 21st eve.
PS: I heard from one of my juniors, Virgoians females have two types, a gentle type vs a da jie type. o.O I wonder how much of that is true.