Tiring~ but memorable.

rawr~ tiring day today, one of the few days that I'm totally exhausted and aches all over my body. Why? I went for Danny's torture lesson for the fun of it =P Then again, I went swimming with Orville and Trevis in the morning, before having a quick heavy lunch with LiNah and Lynette. The lunch had a quick digestion with the aid of torture lesson lasting an hour plus.

Had a fun day though. I get to learnt new stuff, chat with my seniors =D 'Uncle' XiangMing got me a handphone strap from tokyo disney~ O.O~ It's nice! He spent 2 weeks there with Terrence(i think) and had an enjoyable trip! =(
I wonder when would be my chance to go overseas with my friends...

Anyway~ a question to all, what does everyone thinks about dreams? Do they feel like premonition to you? Or just treat it as a dream would be? I myself, feels that dreams is very...mysterious. I occasionally dream of scenes, where I would find myself with the same scene in real life. Coincidence huh? Anyway, I don't trust dreams... cause not everything I dreamt of came real anyway =P
top