NS prelude

Yawnz~ kinda bored now...waiting for dinner before heading back to pasir ris for my 3rd book in. Time passes quickly, having one month passed just like that. Next week going to start my BMT~ as well as drawing my rifle. My bunk mates are quite nice~ I won't say my buddy is good, but I won't say he's lousy either. He's a china PR, came over to SG 3 months ago and early enlisted -.-. I was soooo lucky to become his buddy. Guess what, he doesn't understands english. Meaning, I have to become his translator and teacher for the next 3 months -.- But~ good thing is that he made friends in my platoon~ so I won't be doing the whole thing alone, one thing I'm super greatful to them for, cause I feel I will break sooner or later.
Heck, let's start off with what my past 3 weekends are doing~ ^.^

1st book out~
Came out on friday~ came back to wash all my clothes, bag was so heavy T.T~ Had a wonderful sleep that night~ Went beach road the next day to get my NS stuff... overslept on the way there. At night went to watch Wanted with the usual gang ^^~

2nd book out~
Came out on friday again~ weee~ shin still inside, won't be coming out till saturday afternoon =X Saturday went to beach road again -.- to buy more NS stuff, the auntie cheated me of my money~ last week go buy was 80cents, this week go buy raise to 1$ -.- Oh well, went dinner with family~ Oh yea, did I mention my family got new car? ^_^ my family came to fetch me on friday night... in the new car, so dua pai~ sent ping jie home since it's along the way =D Whole of saturday evening was driving my family around ^^~ At night went supper with the usual kakis~ took a buddy photo with Shin~


The two botaks~


3rd book out~
Yawn~ straight after book out jiu go out liao...watch red cliff with the guys. Omg~ the show was so boring, so much talk, and i ended up falling asleep in there. Went supper with the rest, and need to drive everyone home~ Was so freaking tired when i reach home~ Flopped onto the bed and felt asleep straight away.. Yesterday went vivo to shop alone~ Bought myself a singlet and a bermuda =D

Think i'll polish this post at my next book out, think i'm missing alot of stuff to write, need to go eat dinner and book in~ jya~
top