Natsu Matsuri 08

Yawn~ woke up early in the morning to go see doctor with my mom. She was nagging me to go see cause of my ingrown toe nail. Ended up waiting 3 hours for my turn. Only doctor advise then she believes =.= It's either I wait till I POP then go pluck out my nail, or I go pluck out now, and risk recourse BMT again, which is a waste of time.

Anyway, went back to NYP in the afternoon to join my JMD dudes n gals to go for natsu~ Another fun day, and enjoying the performance given. I'll let the pictures do the talking here, lazy to explain everything. Oh yeah, this year was indoor, since it was raining heavily.

Pictures with some of the pretty ladies~





Some pictures of the japanese school~



Something interesting i saw on the bus on the way there.


And finally everyone doing bon ondori together~


Another 2 more weeks to POP! So looking forward to it... Still planning how to go over it... The gang is going in when i'm leaving tekong~
top