Marking another phrase!
Pretty bored at this moment... Got released by the signal institute ppl today to clear my 1/2 day block leave today =.=, oh well, its better than being stuck at the camp, at least I get to sleep in my own bed! Speaking of which, my personal room is completed today too! Unfortunately, unable to take photos, since my laptop broke down, along with the blue tooth. Will upload the pictures once I get my laptop fixed =D
Some updates since my last post~ Finished my BSLC training at SISPEC, now I'm finally a corporal! It feels satisfying to know that I earned the rank after the 28km route march, which was super shag~ Got posted to stagmont camp, home of the signals. Was kinda shock when I receive my posting, cause I was expecting myself to carry on in ASLC. The new camp isn't that bad, but I haven't seen the rest of it, being there only for 1 morning. Hopefully my platoon people won't be screwed up.
Getting myself a desktop week after~ and also get my laptop repaired... Seeing that it can still serve a purpose for the new LCD in my living room ^^.
Was watching Life Transformers on channel 8 before posting... The show really touched my heart, seeing that a young child being SUPER sensible, and filial as well. She didn't ask for more, and doesn't dares to ask for more either. To those who get to stay at home on monday night, recommend to watch this show, starts at 8pm, but really, after watching this show, you will feel that the people on this show really deserves alot more than what they are reaping currently.
Some updates since my last post~ Finished my BSLC training at SISPEC, now I'm finally a corporal! It feels satisfying to know that I earned the rank after the 28km route march, which was super shag~ Got posted to stagmont camp, home of the signals. Was kinda shock when I receive my posting, cause I was expecting myself to carry on in ASLC. The new camp isn't that bad, but I haven't seen the rest of it, being there only for 1 morning. Hopefully my platoon people won't be screwed up.
Getting myself a desktop week after~ and also get my laptop repaired... Seeing that it can still serve a purpose for the new LCD in my living room ^^.
Was watching Life Transformers on channel 8 before posting... The show really touched my heart, seeing that a young child being SUPER sensible, and filial as well. She didn't ask for more, and doesn't dares to ask for more either. To those who get to stay at home on monday night, recommend to watch this show, starts at 8pm, but really, after watching this show, you will feel that the people on this show really deserves alot more than what they are reaping currently.